Allan Gambles: Now that Biba has posted some guidance notes on its website, the implications of this new legislation are quite worrying in terms of changes we may now have to introduce very quickly for customers who pay us by short-term instalments.
In addition to third-party premium finance we also offer customers the facility to pay us by our in-house instalment scheme. Typically this will require a deposit followed by one or two monthly payments so the whole debt is cleared in 90 days maximum
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData