Here are my predictions. Please add your own below...
1) Who has got the nicest gardens?
There will be some notable absences from the Biba conference this year, many linked with the ongoing fallout of the Ross, Deakin, Brown et al defection from Arthur J Gallagher to Towergate.
With Stuart Reid the latest person to be caught up in the aftermath, as he prepares for his new role at AJG, I suspect that Biba 2015 will include plenty of speculation about who will be moving on next with former Towerga
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed