Here are my predictions. Please add your own below...
1) Who has got the nicest gardens?
There will be some notable absences from the Biba conference this year, many linked with the ongoing fallout of the Ross, Deakin, Brown et al defection from Arthur J Gallagher to Towergate.
With Stuart Reid the latest person to be caught up in the aftermath, as he prepares for his new role at AJG, I suspect that Biba 2015 will include plenty of speculation about who will be moving on next with former
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Professional indemnity rates set to harden
- Fusion sports team moves into Geo Specialty after Ardonagh sale
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Brightside targeting £250m GWP within five years
- Aviva aims to disrupt the market with new subscription-style product
- The Blog Spot: Solving dual pricing with three figures