Axa chief executive Peter Hubbard has urged brokers to take the lead in encouraging businesses to protect themselves against the growing terrorist threat.
Speaking at the recent Association of British Insurers' (ABI) conference, Mr Hubbard said insurers had failed to persuade businesses of the importance of having a business continuity plan.
"Insurers do have a big influence, with 25% of businesses recognising it is insurers that are asking them to put a business continuity plan in place. But
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018