Axa chief executive Peter Hubbard has urged brokers to take the lead in encouraging businesses to protect themselves against the growing terrorist threat.
Speaking at the recent Association of British Insurers' (ABI) conference, Mr Hubbard said insurers had failed to persuade businesses of the importance of having a business continuity plan.
"Insurers do have a big influence, with 25% of businesses recognising it is insurers that are asking them to put a business continuity plan in place. But
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers