Axa chief executive Peter Hubbard has urged brokers to take the lead in encouraging businesses to protect themselves against the growing terrorist threat.
Speaking at the recent Association of British Insurers' (ABI) conference, Mr Hubbard said insurers had failed to persuade businesses of the importance of having a business continuity plan.
"Insurers do have a big influence, with 25% of businesses recognising it is insurers that are asking them to put a business continuity plan in place. But
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa