Ceta Insurance Brokers has been purchased by its non-executive directors and management supported by private equity firm Kester Capital, Insurance Age can reveal.
The broker stated that existing shareholders David Quick, Adrian Waters and Sandie Schofield will retire from the business.
The Chipping Norton-based business will be led by chairman Andrew Blowers, previously CEO of SwiftCover; chief executive John Bibby; chief operating officer James Thomson and chief financial officer Andy Elson.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs