Ceta Insurance Brokers has been purchased by its non-executive directors and management supported by private equity firm Kester Capital, Insurance Age can reveal.
The broker stated that existing shareholders David Quick, Adrian Waters and Sandie Schofield will retire from the business.
The Chipping Norton-based business will be led by chairman Andrew Blowers, previously CEO of SwiftCover; chief executive John Bibby; chief operating officer James Thomson and chief financial officer Andy Elson.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK