Ceta Insurance Brokers has been purchased by its non-executive directors and management supported by private equity firm Kester Capital, Insurance Age can reveal.
The broker stated that existing shareholders David Quick, Adrian Waters and Sandie Schofield will retire from the business.
The Chipping Norton-based business will be led by chairman Andrew Blowers, previously CEO of SwiftCover; chief executive John Bibby; chief operating officer James Thomson and chief financial officer Andy Elson.
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm