Please read PB's latest Sentiment Survey sponsored by Groupama Insurances where we asked broker managers what they thought of insurer service, the FSCS fiasco and the coalition government.
PB Sentiment Survey Autumn 2010
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- Blog: Escape of water – a summer time risk?