Product innovation business CPP Group UK has teamed up with cyber security specialists DeCyber to launch a suite of online security products aimed at sports clubs and leisure businesses.
The partnership will see the company offer a collection of products to help sports and leisure organisations to detect and manage risks arising from potential cyber-attacks.
CPP Group stated that the solutions are provided in conjunction with cyber insurance cover through Lloyd’s of London.
A spokesperson for
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries