Product innovation business CPP Group UK has teamed up with cyber security specialists DeCyber to launch a suite of online security products aimed at sports clubs and leisure businesses.
The partnership will see the company offer a collection of products to help sports and leisure organisations to detect and manage risks arising from potential cyber-attacks.
CPP Group stated that the solutions are provided in conjunction with cyber insurance cover through Lloyd’s of London.
A spokesperson for
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester