Product innovation business CPP Group UK has teamed up with cyber security specialists DeCyber to launch a suite of online security products aimed at sports clubs and leisure businesses.
The partnership will see the company offer a collection of products to help sports and leisure organisations to detect and manage risks arising from potential cyber-attacks.
CPP Group stated that the solutions are provided in conjunction with cyber insurance cover through Lloyd’s of London.
A spokesperson for
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate