Product innovation business CPP Group UK has teamed up with cyber security specialists DeCyber to launch a suite of online security products aimed at sports clubs and leisure businesses.
The partnership will see the company offer a collection of products to help sports and leisure organisations to detect and manage risks arising from potential cyber-attacks.
CPP Group stated that the solutions are provided in conjunction with cyber insurance cover through Lloyd’s of London.
A spokesperson for
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto