between permanent health insurance and short-term personal accident.
The package, MultiCare, is the result of an 18-month joint development
project with Munich Re.
Lombard comments that the cover is a combination of personal accident and
income replacement with critical illness, which it believes is the first
of its kind in the market.
"The simplicity of MultiCare is a key issue and one of its main
attractions," said Chris Gray,
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic