market and selling both its motor and high net worth household books.
As PB went to press, Wellington issued a statement saying that it had
signed non-binding heads of agreements to sell Wellington Motor to Crowe
Insurance and Wellington Personal Insurances to Chubb Europe.
At this stage it is not known whether the sales will result in any
redundancies at either of the Wellington companies.
Anthony Taylor, Underwriting director at
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m