the fifth in its Trademark series.
Multiple Retail provides insurance on an all risks basis and will cover
both the retail outlets and supporting warehouses. The package includes
help with writing a disaster recovery plan, and a 15% discount on the
business interruption premiums once the plan is ratified.
Clients do not need to assess each outlet separately and new premises can
be added to the policy. Shopping centre locations and
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders