Cyber cover has been added to the Oak Underwriting home HNW product for the first time.
The provider explained that it would automatically include home cyber assistance within its legal expenses and home emergency cover from 1 December 2017.
Oak stated that it will support customers by investigating and rectifying damage to the computer; locating and removing a computer virus; and hiring a professional consultant to advise on prevention measures against future cyber-attacks.
Oak will also off
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover