Cyber cover has been added to the Oak Underwriting home HNW product for the first time.
The provider explained that it would automatically include home cyber assistance within its legal expenses and home emergency cover from 1 December 2017.
Oak stated that it will support customers by investigating and rectifying damage to the computer; locating and removing a computer virus; and hiring a professional consultant to advise on prevention measures against future cyber-attacks.
Oak will also off
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark