Cyber cover has been added to the Oak Underwriting home HNW product for the first time.
The provider explained that it would automatically include home cyber assistance within its legal expenses and home emergency cover from 1 December 2017.
Oak stated that it will support customers by investigating and rectifying damage to the computer; locating and removing a computer virus; and hiring a professional consultant to advise on prevention measures against future cyber-attacks.
Oak will also off
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers