UK software company Lightstone Systems has launched a new app that sends the details of a driver’s motor accident directly to their broker in real time.
Called Mercury Incident Reporter, the app delivers information such as damage to vehicles, injuries, persons involved, witnesses and police attendance coupled with notes, photographs and video recordings direct to the broker.
The information is stored on a cloud-based dashboard platform called Aurora.
According to the makers, to help and provi
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009