UK software company Lightstone Systems has launched a new app that sends the details of a driver’s motor accident directly to their broker in real time.
Called Mercury Incident Reporter, the app delivers information such as damage to vehicles, injuries, persons involved, witnesses and police attendance coupled with notes, photographs and video recordings direct to the broker.
The information is stored on a cloud-based dashboard platform called Aurora.
According to the makers, to help and provi
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Turnover grows for Stackhouse Poland
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Hyperion plans stake sale, reports say
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices