Das is set to upgrade its commercial legal expenses insurance (LEI) policy by including additional cover and enhancing other existing elements. The move is designed to make the cover even more suitable for businesses and the risks they face operating in modern society, said the legal expenses insurer. It added that the new additions to the policy cover would include: employee restrictive covenants disputes, crisis containment and communications support, redundancy approval service and a busines
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution