Das is set to upgrade its commercial legal expenses insurance (LEI) policy by including additional cover and enhancing other existing elements.
The move is designed to make the cover even more suitable for businesses and the risks they face operating in modern society, said the legal expenses insurer.
It added that the new additions to the policy cover would include: employee restrictive covenants disputes, crisis containment and communications support, redundancy approval service and a busines
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Biba manifesto 2018: Push to prevent regulation stifling productivity
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam