Jackson Lee Underwriting has launched four new products in its leisure division suite. The managing general agent (MGA) stated that the launch includes Static Caravan, Cycle, Camera and Fishing and that the new policies are in addition to the products for travel and touring caravan which were launched last October. According to Jackson Lee, the products will be available to brokers via its bespoke online platform, Abel, adding that the launch will give brokers “continuity with fast access to a
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution