Jackson Lee Underwriting has launched four new products in its leisure division suite.
The managing general agent (MGA) stated that the launch includes Static Caravan, Cycle, Camera and Fishing and that the new policies are in addition to the products for travel and touring caravan which were launched last October.
According to Jackson Lee, the products will be available to brokers via its bespoke online platform, Abel, adding that the launch will give brokers “continuity with fast access to a
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Biba manifesto 2018: Push to prevent regulation stifling productivity
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam