Car manufacturer GM UK has appointed Provident Insurance, in partnership with Zurich Financial Services, to provide its Vauxhall, Saab, Chevrolet, Cadillac and Hummer brands with a customer insurance programme, which will cover mainland UK for an initial period of three years from the beginning of 2009. Provident said the deal was a key part of its growth strategy, and would see its workforce increase by 25%.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results