Allianz Insurance is set to increase premiums by 30% for motorists with convictions for driving while using a mobile phone. The insurer said it would treat mobile phone use convictions in the same manner as those for careless driving, and increase premiums accordingly. In a survey of 3,000 motorists by the insurer, 56% said that they see someone driving while using a mobile phone every day. In addition, 10% admitted that they had used a mobile phone while driving without using a hands-free kit.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April