Sponsored by Ai Claims Solutions
The winner of this category was praised by the judges for 'providing exceptional service in a very difficult area' and as a result of its development in claims service, the Schools Advisory Service received the highest benchmark rating (five stars) from the Education Brokerage in 2004.
The Schools Advisory Service was set up in 1997 to respond to the growing needs of individual schools, which sought a more professional response to staff absence management.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners