Brokers have agreed that technology can help the claims process following the announcement that Aviva is to put 120 commercial property roles at risk and close its Southend office. It is proposing to move work carried out in its commercial property business in Southend to Perth where its property claims operations are based. The insurer has stated that more claims will be processed online. An Aviva spokesman said: “Our strategy in property claims has always been underpinned by investing in dig
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution