Brokers have agreed that technology can help the claims process following the announcement that Aviva is to put 120 commercial property roles at risk and close its Southend office.
It is proposing to move work carried out in its commercial property business in Southend to Perth where its property claims operations are based. The insurer has stated that more claims will be processed online.
An Aviva spokesman said: “Our strategy in property claims has always been underpinned by investing in dig
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Biba manifesto 2018: Push to prevent regulation stifling productivity
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam