Graham Gibson, Allianz chief claims officer, has stated that brokers will benefit from the insurer’s proposed changes to its household and commercial property claims operations.
Gibson told Insurance Age: “Brokers will see household and SME claims in one place and a better level of service and training, because we will have better economies of scale.
“It will be much easier for us to trade across one department as opposed to trading across two.”
He explained that the provider was conducting t
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution