A report commissioned by Access to Justice has warned that 35,000 jobs in law and other specialist firms would be at risk if the government proceeds with plans to clamp down on personal injury claims.
The Ministry of Justice (MoJ) launched a consultation last November on proposals designed to reduce the number of whiplash claims and allow insurers to cut premiums.
The government argued that the current number of whiplash claims is "unacceptably high" and savings would be passed on by insurers wo
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services