To assess this changing world, Zurich conducted research with more than 1000 SMEs who expressed their views on what the opportunities, risks and challenges would be in the near-term (2020).
This white paper focuses on the future of SME and business risks and analyses the potential shape and challenges of the sector in the near-term, by 2020. The paper also looks at how brokers can add value as SMEs face an increasingly complex business environment and changing risk profile.
Read the report on fu
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover