The property flood resilience action plan, launched today, brings together the government and the insurance industry with the aim of ensuring property owners are better equipped to prepare for flooding.
The independent report is set to help people better protect their homes and businesses from risk of flooding and get back into them sooner if it does happen.
It explores the following:
• the role of building regulations and certification, in encouraging use of flood resistant construction methods
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns