The property flood resilience action plan, launched today, brings together the government and the insurance industry with the aim of ensuring property owners are better equipped to prepare for flooding.
The independent report is set to help people better protect their homes and businesses from risk of flooding and get back into them sooner if it does happen.
It explores the following:
• the role of building regulations and certification, in encouraging use of flood resistant construction methods
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger