The property flood resilience action plan, launched today, brings together the government and the insurance industry with the aim of ensuring property owners are better equipped to prepare for flooding.
The independent report is set to help people better protect their homes and businesses from risk of flooding and get back into them sooner if it does happen.
It explores the following:
• the role of building regulations and certification, in encouraging use of flood resistant construction methods
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing