Autonet managing director Ian Donaldson has confirmed that the broker is set to create "in excess of 200 jobs" within the next two years to support its growth plans.
Donaldson told Insurance Age that while the broker was "heavily focused on a recruitment drive locally" it was additionally looking to expand in the affinity space as well as home insurance and SME.
According to Donaldson between 60 and 80 of the new roles would be apprenticeships.
"We have our commitment to extend
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Broker Expo 2019: Q&A with Aviva's Dave Carey