Applied Systems has partnered with NIG to distribute the provider's commercial lines products through Applied TAM.
The software house stated that the agreement meant that all users of the broker management system will have access to NIG's property owners, tradesman and shop and office products via the iMarket system.
Jaime Swindle, director of Broker eTrade at NIG said: "eTrading is a key strategic priority for NIG and our success in this area is as a result of providing the best possible produc
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Biba manifesto 2018: Push to prevent regulation stifling productivity
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam