Applied Systems has partnered with NIG to distribute the provider's commercial lines products through Applied TAM. The software house stated that the agreement meant that all users of the broker management system will have access to NIG's property owners, tradesman and shop and office products via the iMarket system. Jaime Swindle, director of Broker eTrade at NIG said: "eTrading is a key strategic priority for NIG and our success in this area is as a result of providing the best possible produc
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution