Specialist insurance broker Brentacre has confirmed it will be branching out into the general commercial insurance sector for the first time.
In addition, the Swansea-based broker has hired Lauren Grove as business development manager.
Grove has experience within the commercial insurance industry and will be spearheading the company's growth into the commercial sector.
Brentacre was formed almost 30 years ago in Swansea, South Wales, and specialises in the insurance of classic cars, modified car
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product