Moneysupermarket.com has reported profit after tax of £63.4m for 2015, up 20% on the £52.8m figure for 2014.
In the year to 31 December group revenue rose 14% to £281.7m from £248.1m in the previous 12 months.
The consolidator admitted that it had seen "headwinds" in its insurance channel which still accounted for 50% of group revenue.
Revenue in the insurance unit increased by 2% to £140.2m for the period.
This was split with an 8% rise in the first half of the year but a 5% fall in the second
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- NED salaries in the insurance sector revealed
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- FSCS agrees Alpha replacement cover deal
- ABI bites back on discount rate
- Brokers must transform to evade threat of AI - report
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns