Google Compare posted a £12.64m loss before tax for the year ended 31 December 2013.
The figure is a slight increase on the £12.58m loss posted in 2012 according to accounts filed with Companies House.
Turnover for the aggregator site, reported under BeatThatQuote.com which was acquired by Google in 2011, increased from £5.5m to £7.3m but cost of sales grew to £9.5m from £4.2m.
This coupled with administrative expenses of £10.4m (2012: £13.9m) ensured losses for the second year in a row.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution