AIG has launched a cyber product for SMEs in conjunction with broker Sutcliffe & Co and IASME Consortium to support the government’s Cyber Essentials Scheme.
The scheme is aimed at encouraging all businesses to build cyber security into their companies by focusing on five critical security controls.
Provided SMEs can demonstrate that they have reached certain technical control requirements by passing IASME’s self assessment, they are entitled to the new AIG product.
The insurer listed that the
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed