Up to seven million people who were mis-sold Card Protection Plan (CPP) policies will be able to start claiming compensation as of mid-February, the regulator has confirmed.
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has previously warned that the bill for the redress of Card Protection and/or Identity Protection products could hit £1.3bn.
And Clive Adamson, FCA director of supervision, today confirmed: "If you believe you were mis-sold one of these protection products, fill out and return the claim
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Biba manifesto 2018: Push to prevent regulation stifling productivity
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam