As managing director of the newly formed insurance brokerage based in Poole, Dorset he is supported by commercial director, Clive Clifford, who has over 34 years' experience in insurance broking and risk management.
Opus will focus on commercial classes, high net worth and personal lines covers. The company expects to create up to 10 jobs over the next three years.
Mr Inge commented: "We needed to be sure that being part of a network would take away the headache of back office compliance and
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA