As managing director of the newly formed insurance brokerage based in Poole, Dorset he is supported by commercial director, Clive Clifford, who has over 34 years' experience in insurance broking and risk management.
Opus will focus on commercial classes, high net worth and personal lines covers. The company expects to create up to 10 jobs over the next three years.
Mr Inge commented: "We needed to be sure that being part of a network would take away the headache of back office compliance and
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years