As managing director of the newly formed insurance brokerage based in Poole, Dorset he is supported by commercial director, Clive Clifford, who has over 34 years' experience in insurance broking and risk management.
Opus will focus on commercial classes, high net worth and personal lines covers. The company expects to create up to 10 jobs over the next three years.
Mr Inge commented: "We needed to be sure that being part of a network would take away the headache of back office compliance and
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click