Sainsbury's Bank has launched a new identity theft product aimed at protecting consumers from an activity that has claimed more than four million victims in the UK. PrivacyGuard will provide customers with an alert when suspicious activity occurs on their credit file, such as new credit cards or mortgages being taken out in their name, as well as insurance cover for any subsequent legal costs incurred.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall