Link Insurance has confirmed the successful completion of the acquisition, by the Guardian Group, of the entire share capital of the Zenith Group of companies with the exception of the Lloyd's related entities currently in run-off. Completion of the deal now makes the group one of the largest insurers in Gibraltar.
Peter Ganteaume, chief executive officer, Guardian Holdings commented: "I am delighted at the successful outcome of the process to acquire Zenith.
This is the culmination of an inte
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m