The St. Paul has completed its acquisition of Zenith Commercial business with almost 85% of the Zenith Commercial team joining The St. Paul. The former Zenith Commercial branches in Birmingham and St Albans have been retained and will operate as branches of St. Paul International. The Maidstone branch team has relocated to The St. Paul's operational headquarters in Surrey to create a new branch servicing brokers in the southern Home Counties.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017