The St. Paul has completed its acquisition of Zenith Commercial business with almost 85% of the Zenith Commercial team joining The St. Paul. The former Zenith Commercial branches in Birmingham and St Albans have been retained and will operate as branches of St. Paul International. The Maidstone branch team has relocated to The St. Paul's operational headquarters in Surrey to create a new branch servicing brokers in the southern Home Counties.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints