The Misys Countrywide network has expanded its commercial vehicle panel with a new trading partnership with Sabre Insurance. Sabre is the fourth insurer to launch a full cycle EDI commercial vehicle product via the network in the past year, joining Allianz Cornhill, Groupama and MMA. Countrywide said two more are planned. Patrick Swords, Sabre underwriting director, said: "Countrywide's 800 members are highly committed to electronic trading, allowing us to exploit the benefits of full cycle
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?