Link & Zenith Insurance, part of the Guardian Group, has chosen the AudaEnterprise estimating system from claims solution provider Audatex, as the standard for the creation of all estimates produced through its business, including via its affinity partners. AudaEnterprise is a web-based estimating system that aims to improve efficiency and reduces cost through streamlined processes and communications.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017