A new commercial lines product from Sectornet went live last month,hot on the heels of a private motor product launched in February.
The company, formerly known as MCS, said its residential property owners'policy would be delivered by the electronic trading arm of Sectornet,iSector, which is dedicated to the delivery of electronic quotationproducts to the company's users.
Both products are "auto-rated", said the company, providing full-policylife-cycle capability that includes quotations, new
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud