A new commercial lines product from Sectornet went live last month,hot on the heels of a private motor product launched in February.
The company, formerly known as MCS, said its residential property owners'policy would be delivered by the electronic trading arm of Sectornet,iSector, which is dedicated to the delivery of electronic quotationproducts to the company's users.
Both products are "auto-rated", said the company, providing full-policylife-cycle capability that includes quotations, new
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five