Risk Aware, a new risk management support service, has been created by NIG. The service has been designed to help protect small businesses that traditionally fall below the scope of most insurer's survey criteria. Steve Kingshott, NIG's director of commercial, said: "Risk Aware allows brokers to take control of risk management with minimal hassle. The service also helps improve risk and reduce the potential for losses, so it's a three-way win for brokers, businesses and ourselves."
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017