The Financial Services Authority (FSA) is not listening to brokers and their concerns a year after the onset of statutory regulation, according to an exclusive Insurance Age survey. Brokers also believed that the first year under regulation has not benefited customers.
The findings are from a survey at the end of December which canvassed over 300 UK regional brokers, a year after regulation was imposed on the industry.
While the FSA claimed to have consulted extensively with brokers, brokers b
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData