Brokers Richard Weston have launched the Wayforward range of policies for ex offenders - catering for the widest range of convictions. This will include a wholesale facility for household, liability and small commercial cases. Initially the broker will only accept referrals from British Insurance Brokers' Association members. This new launch compliments its existing Traditions facility for non-standard household and commercial.
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards