Brokers Richard Weston have launched the Wayforward range of policies for ex offenders - catering for the widest range of convictions. This will include a wholesale facility for household, liability and small commercial cases. Initially the broker will only accept referrals from British Insurance Brokers' Association members. This new launch compliments its existing Traditions facility for non-standard household and commercial.
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022