Highway has confirmed that Andrew Gibson has signed a formal service agreement that will see him return as ceo no later than 1 June 2007. Richard Gamble will become non-executive chairman when Mr Gibson takes up his appointment.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly