New research from Saga Motor Insurance concludes that UK motorists are missing out on insurance discounts worth almost £100m a year by not parking in their garage.
Only 56% of motorists have a garage, and less than half of these (24% of the total) say they regularly park their car in a garage, instead leaving their car in a more vulnerable position on the drive or road.
The excuses people give for not using their garage varies - but one in five people said they didn't use their garage because
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April