The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has issued a warning regarding two insurance brokers, Orion Direct of Clitheroe, Lancashire and Peppercom of Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
The firms' main activity was providing commercial motor insurance for taxis, learner driver instructors and haulage firms, in addition to cover for a range of social clubs and restaurants.
However, they are now both in administration and can no longer conduct general insurance business or any activity regulated by the FSA.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April