Zenith Insurance has set up an in-house team to crack down on motor fraud. Ian Holmes, director of claims for Zenith, said: "We're determined to vigorously defend any fraudulent claim as the cost of these claims is reflected within the premiums of the vast majority of innocent customers." As part of the crackdown, Zenith has joined the Insurance Fraud Bureau.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand