Mark Collier has joined the BGL Group as managing director. Previously at Provident Insurance, he will be responsible for Frontline, the business unit that encompasses the group's personal lines brands, including Budget, ibuyeco, Bennetts and Dial Direct. Peter Winslow, chief executive at BGL, said he was confident that Mr Collier would deliver the commercial insight and leadership to take the company's brands to the next level.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services