Mark Collier has joined the BGL Group as managing director. Previously at Provident Insurance, he will be responsible for Frontline, the business unit that encompasses the group's personal lines brands, including Budget, ibuyeco, Bennetts and Dial Direct. Peter Winslow, chief executive at BGL, said he was confident that Mr Collier would deliver the commercial insight and leadership to take the company's brands to the next level.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges