CGI Group has signed an applications management agreement worth morethan £6m with UK motor insurer Highway Insurance Holdings.
The contract, which has been agreed for a period of eight years, followsCGI's recent implementation of its insurance administration system, GlobalInsurance Open Solution (GIOS), at Highway.
The GIOS system is designed to help insurance providers speed up claimsresolution, improve the accuracy of underwriting, and save time byautomating administration procedures.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData