CGI Group has signed an applications management agreement worth morethan £6m with UK motor insurer Highway Insurance Holdings.
The contract, which has been agreed for a period of eight years, followsCGI's recent implementation of its insurance administration system, GlobalInsurance Open Solution (GIOS), at Highway.
The GIOS system is designed to help insurance providers speed up claimsresolution, improve the accuracy of underwriting, and save time byautomating administration procedures.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti