Developing a service that meets the individual needs of HNW clients is not an easy feat, but Chambers & Newman managed it in style - a quality the judges felt set it apart from the market.
Private clients demand a singular service from brokers, one that provides one-to-one attention and an understanding of their individual needs. With this in mind, the winner of this category, Chambers & Newman (Manchester), developed its Executive Portfolio package for policyholders with premiums of between
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April