D&D Homecare, the general insurance arm of the Swansure Group, has joined the Webline quotation system, which offers a range of quotation and fulfilment services. D&D Homecare's accident sickness unemployment policy offers the chance of covering all regular monthly outgoings, including utility bills and loans.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand