Ian Carter, formerly group communications director at software provider insurE-com, has set up his own marketing communications consultancy aimed at brokers and insurers. IFC Marketing will provide broking consultancy and project management work. Mr Carter said he was in talks with potential clients and that he planned to target brokers who, "know they need to do something, but do not know where to turn for help and advice".
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product