Ian Carter, formerly group communications director at software provider insurE-com, has set up his own marketing communications consultancy aimed at brokers and insurers. IFC Marketing will provide broking consultancy and project management work. Mr Carter said he was in talks with potential clients and that he planned to target brokers who, "know they need to do something, but do not know where to turn for help and advice".
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?