Broker Assistance, the motor claims management company, has hit its target for the first quarter after having recruited 20 brokers.
The company said 55 jobs have also been created since the launch of Broker Assistance in May this year, with the north-west company still busy recruiting to fill the remaining 30 jobs, which include claims operators, customer consultants and administrative staff.
The recruitment drive follows a number of high-level appointments, including the announcement of Wade
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017