Broker Assistance, the motor claims management company, has hit its target for the first quarter after having recruited 20 brokers.
The company said 55 jobs have also been created since the launch of Broker Assistance in May this year, with the north-west company still busy recruiting to fill the remaining 30 jobs, which include claims operators, customer consultants and administrative staff.
The recruitment drive follows a number of high-level appointments, including the announcement of Wade
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData