Phil Bunker, former managing director of NIG has teamed up with a range of former colleagues to launch a new multi-channel general insurance business targeting motor, home and small and medium sized enterprise (SME) business.
"The broker channel will be key," commented Mr Bunker "and it is likely to end up as the biggest part of the business. We see local branches as a major part of this offering."
Mr Bunker resigned from NIG in January 2004, commenting at the time: "For me it felt like the ri
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand