The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has released statistics on action it has taken in cases of misleading advertising for 1 July to 31 December 2003. Nearly 300 cases were handled in all, with 118 of these referred to the FSA by members of the public. The complaints data has been published in the FSA's financial promotions bulletin. See www.fsa.gov.uk/consumer/shop_around/index.html for more details.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board